5 Summary Guide for Pag-IBIG Home Loan in the Philippines
Every Filipino has a dream of owning a house of there dream and as part of the benefits of becoming a Pag-IBIG member is the privilege of home financing. We here at Philrep Realty Corp. is committed to guiding you from start to finish in buying your dream home. We want to help you understand the process of dealing with the application smooth and less hassle. See this summary guide on where and how you can start applying for your Pag-IBIG home loan.
- Before we start, let’s check out first the requirements.
- Have made at least 24 monthly savings. The lump-sum payment of the required 24 monthly savings is allowed.
- Not more than 65 yrs. old, and not more than 70 yrs. old at maturity of the date of the loan application.
- Have the legal capacity to acquire and encumber real property.
- Have passed satisfactory background/credit and employment/business checks of Pag-IBIG Fund.
- Have no outstanding Pag-IBIG Fund Short-Term Laon (STL) in arrears at the time of loan application.
- Have no Pag-IBIG Fund housing loan that was foreclosed, canceled, bought back due to default, or subjected to dacion en pago.
(Dacion en pago is a Spanish term that means the giving back of the property mortgaged to the lender in exchange for the discharge of a mortgage debt.)
- Click Here for Requirement Checklist or Pag-IBIG Checklist Note: Better to complete first all the requirements before submitting.
- Schedule an appointment through Online Housing Loan Application (OHLA) Click Here
Note: A special lane in Pag-IBIG Fund branch offices is available for those who made an online schedule. They will be given priority over walk-in applications. But you can still apply over the counter if you like, you can file your housing loan application personally at Servicing Department, 2/F JELP Business Solutions, 409 Shaw Blvd. Mandaluyong City, or at any Pag-IBIG Fund brand office.
- After submitting all the documents required. Wait for your approval – Pag-IBIG will notify you within 17 days
- If approved, you will receive the Notice of Approval (NOA) and Letter of Guaranty (LOG)
- Sign your loan documents and complete other documents needed for check release
- Claim your check.
- Start paying your monthly amortization.
The post 5 Summary Guide for Pag-IBIG Home Loan in the Philippines appeared first on PHILREP Realty Corp..